• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HOW to change products so I can make boards in my pictures, please HELP

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i accidently ordered lightroom CC. but i want to add borders to my pictures, now i have to have lightroom classic i understand, er get photoshop. i ordered a year subscription of lightroom CC and its currently at 30 days. so cannot cancel. what can i do to get borders in my pictures. because if i get photoshop also. it cost me another 24 euros monthly. while i could have chosen the lightroom + photoshop for 12 euros. i currenly have lightroom CC yearly with 1 TB. should i cancel and pay 50% of the remaining and get the other pack? or should i just add photoshop for 24 extra, wich makes it allot more expensive for me...

Or can i change the subscription to photoshop and lightroom, will this just change the subscription. or will i have to pay double for a year?

thank you! greetings Tom 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need the "Photography Plan"-

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/CCPp.html

Have a look here- CHANGE PLAN 

See "What happens after you change your plan"

For more specific answers you would need to contact Adobe Customer Care.

Edit: Creative Borders in Lr-Classic are not easy to achieve unless you use plugins (like mogrify), or do simple borders (white space or stroke) in the Print module.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines