Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the numbers of photos per row

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2021 Jan 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey!

I had adobe lighroom on my previous phone and I managed to have three photos per line in my album rather than 2, which seems to be standard.

I get a much better view over my photos when I am allowed to squeze in more photos per row in my albums.

When I set up my new phone now I cant find the setting for this again. Could you help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select an album, tap on the "three dots" icon top right, then select View Options, there you'll see the option to use Small, Normal, or Large thumbnails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That alternative dont show . See my pic.

Screenshot_20210131-160741_Lightroom.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And these options show when I press the three dots on the album. The first pic was the options I got when I was inside the album.

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot_20210131-161110_Lightroom.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, you're using an android phone. Sorry, I misread your original post, I though I saw "iphone". That option I described is currently only available in the iOS versions of Lightroom Mobile, so hopefully that means it may come to android eventually. I do know that the Android OS applies some restrictions that iOS does not, which explains some of the differences between the two versions, but I don't know if this particular UI issue is affected by that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thanks!

So strange though because I managed to do it on my previous phone which was also an andrioid. Maybe the option has been taken away.

Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines