Highlighted

How to clear sync problem (Lightroom desktop)

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am new to lightroom and cancelled an upload to creative cloud (cause I dont want to put stuff there at the moment).

Anyway, this now leave 17gb on the status of the cloud as used, and no way to clean it up (it appears).

Can anyone suggest how to clear it off ?

Regards

Vince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to clear sync problem (Lightroom desktop)

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am new to lightroom and cancelled an upload to creative cloud (cause I dont want to put stuff there at the moment).

Anyway, this now leave 17gb on the status of the cloud as used, and no way to clean it up (it appears).

Can anyone suggest how to clear it off ?

Regards

Vince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Vince,

Sorry that Lightroom is claiming some space on Creative Cloud and there is no way to find what exactly is causing it. That shouldn't be happening, did you cancelled the sync from Lightroom or the Creative Cloud desktop app. How much storage is Lightroom showing you as available and where exactly are you looking for this status?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi When I log into creative cloud, you get the account details on the right hand side. Under those it has cloud storage 17.7gb of 1TB used. I was using the desktop lightroom version when I saw it was auto uploading, so I stopped/paused the upload and turned off the auto upload. Later I deleted the photos I was working on (as i had already processed and saved the results). But it looks like adobe systems have them in limbo between the two states. Navigating through all the links options on the creative cloud I could no longer find the photos in question. But still the size persists. On the log in page, there are some blanks ready for files recently processed but when I click on view all, there are no documents/photos anywhere. My Library is empty. As are all the other options. Maybe you can see where they are and delete them ? Regards Vincent Buckner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

since I have had no further assostance or pointing out what to do, I did it myself.

For future reference : I had to log into lightroom on the web page, where it shows the 340+ files with a sync problem. Obviously recommends re-syncing... but has the option to manually select each file and mark them for deleting... 340+ clicks later click the delete option at the top, to move them to deleted. Enter the delete section, select from three dots permanently delete all, poof they went... only 315mb data somewhere being used ...

Hope that helps other people, and why isnt there a select all option ?????

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2019 0