• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to control BlueHue and HueAdjustmentBlue parameters?

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

First, I just discovered this community and I'm glad I can be part of it! I'll come back as much as I can to check on new topics

🙂

I'm writing today to get help with parameters I found in Lightroom Presets: BlueHue and HueAdjustmentBlue. See a short excerpt of a .XMP file generated by Lightroom:

crs:BlueHue="-13"
   crs:BlueSaturation="0"
   crs:Vibrance="0"
   crs:HueAdjustmentRed="0"
   crs:HueAdjustmentOrange="0"
   crs:HueAdjustmentYellow="0"
   crs:HueAdjustmentGreen="0"
   crs:HueAdjustmentAqua="0"
   crs:HueAdjustmentBlue="-83"

As far as I understand, the HueAdjustementBlue is the blue slider found in the "Color" section, so it's easy to adjust. However I cannot find where the BlueHue parameter is adjustable in Lightroom... I've been looking for hours, but I found nothing.

Does anyone know how to adjust this BlueHue parameter in Lightroom?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
fred

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color mixer can be found in the color panel. Click the icon to activate and then select the blue chanel. It is the possible to adjust hue, saturation and luminnce for that color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jon! Apologies as my message maybe wasn't very clear – but this is the color mixer I have been using already. And this mixer changes the value of HueAdjustmentBlue, but not BlueHue in the XMP values.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out something interesting: presets created with Lightroom Classic include the "Calibration panel" adjustements. But this panel doesn't exist on Lightroom CC - making it impossible to adjust.

Is there any workaround one can try to adjust the Calibration on Lightroom CC?

Thanks

fred

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I know of unless you can open the file in camera raw in Photoshop. You could try changing profiles. Profiles don't touch slider values but can give a different look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately I have tried adjusting the Profiles but it does not reset the Calibration adjustments.

Bottom line: if you apply a Lightroom Classic preset on a Lightroom CC environment, you might end up with settings you cannot adjust.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines