Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How To Edit Background - Remove Crease Marks

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2019 Jun 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

I want to change the background colour and remove crease marks in Lightroom. Can someone link me to a tutorial please? I have Lightroom, but can't see the 'Develop' tab...I think I just have the Desktop App? Argh. Please help...thank-you.lightroom123.png

IMG_0639.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

The develop module is part of Lightroom Classic and you are using Lightroom.

Lightroom vs. Lightroom Classic | Adobe

In Lightroom you could use the Spot healing brush to try and remove the creases. Then you could use the Adjustment Brush and paint in a minus exposure to darken the background. If you google both of these tools I am sure you will find tutorials. However in my opinion Lightroom or Lightroom Classic can’t do a professional quality job with these kinds of edits. You really need to ta

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2019 Jun 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The develop module is part of Lightroom Classic and you are using Lightroom.

Lightroom vs. Lightroom Classic | Adobe

In Lightroom you could use the Spot healing brush to try and remove the creases. Then you could use the Adjustment Brush and paint in a minus exposure to darken the background. If you google both of these tools I am sure you will find tutorials. However in my opinion Lightroom or Lightroom Classic can’t do a professional quality job with these kinds of edits. You really need to take them into Photoshop for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines