• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to exclusively download from LRCC to LR Classic

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to download files from LrCC on my iPhone to Lightroom Classic (LrC) on my computer.  I've made some headway as I set up to synch and the files that I wanted from my phone came over to my desktop however, it seemed that my whole desktop library was in the process of being uploaded to LRCC - so I paused it.  First question - how do I cancel the synch as there doesn't seem to be an option to do so?  Also, in LrC preferences, I specified a folder on the desktop for syched images as a test.  The synched images that are from my iPhone are indeed in there (whilst I think the others that were uploaded to LrCCare on my computer in their original locations) and I have some questions.  How do I set it up so that I can select what gets uploaded from my computer to the cloud (preferentially nothing at this point)?Also, can I cancel the synch and set it up such that it synchs to the folder in which all my photo files are stored without it deleting the existing files?  As you can tell I would really like to download from LrCC to LrC and am trying to get the synch feature to perform that function.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

to download from LrCC to LrC......am trying to get the synch feature to perform that function.

It is automatic! You only need to 'Start' Sync in Lightroom-Classic and all files imported to Lr-Mobile (Cloud) will sync down to a folder in the Lr-Classic Catalog.  (Only ONE LrC catalog can sync!)

This 'Download' folder can be set (defined) in the Sync tab of the LrC preferences.

Syncing 'UP' from Lr-Classic is a 'different kettle-of-fish' - Classic will only sync 'up' proxy files (of 2560pixels long edge) and they need to be placed in a Collection that is marked to 'Sync'.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines