• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get my LR mobile photos from my old to my new Adobe account?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Recently I switched jobs. I use LR mobile very often. Now I have an other Adobe account because of my new job. Does anyone know how to get the photos from my old Adobe account (with edit-settings) to my new account?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Only way is to download them all when logged onto the old account (select all, export, select file format original+settings) let it download. Log out of the old account and into the new account and import the just downloaded images into the new account. Depeniding on how many images you have this typically needs a lot of harddisk space.

You can also use Adobe's Lightroom account downloader app which is available here: https://lightroom.adobe.com/lightroom-downloader.  This will do the same thing

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2019 Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only way is to download them all when logged onto the old account (select all, export, select file format original+settings) let it download. Log out of the old account and into the new account and import the just downloaded images into the new account. Depeniding on how many images you have this typically needs a lot of harddisk space.

You can also use Adobe's Lightroom account downloader app which is available here: https://lightroom.adobe.com/lightroom-downloader.  This will do the same thing as selecting all and exporting as originals but is much easier to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the edit settings included this way?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. You should get all the edit settings included in xmp metadata files. Either in separate files or in the case of jpeg, dng, tiff files, etc, inside the files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome, thnx!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines