• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get presets from adobe exchange to Lightroom CC?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, found some free presets at Adobe exchange: Creative Cloud and "bought" them. It says "Extension acquired" but where can I see the new ones in Lightroom CC? My preset tab only show the standard ones. Even after a re-start. What am I missing? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fredriko36432297,

Sorry that the presets you tried to install from Adobe exchange are not showing up in Lightroom CC.

I checked the link Creative Cloud you shared but not quite figure which preset have you tried to install. I installed a few of them and with the Creative Cloud desktop app open in the background they were installed on my computer within few seconds.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also tried a bunch of them and it all says acquired. How can I check if they are installed? And where should they show up in lightroom CC? Are there any screen dumps available?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines