How to go back to a persons view after looking at a picture of them from people view

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm organizing family photos, I go to People view in a collection, then I click on the person I'm working on, and it gives me a nice grid of confirmed and suggested photos for that person.  Now, I want to be able to go back to this view of one person's photos, after viewing one of the photos in detail.  

That is, from the view of a person's confirmed and suggested photos, I double click on one of them, to view it close up in Loupe view.  Now, from this Loupe view, I'd like to go back to just that person's photos.  There's no "back" button I can find, and if I go to People view again, it goes to everyone, not just the one person.

Is there some secret keypress to go back?  Or, to go to the most recent person again?

(I thought I asked this already ehre, but apparetnly I forgot to finish my post! hopefully I didn't just ask it twice.)

TOPICS
Feature request, How to

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?