Highlighted

How to list all pictures that are not in an album?

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to list all pictures in Lightroom (cloud-based application) that are not in an album.

Reason is, sometimes I forget to press SHIFT when trying to delete a photo. Without SHIFT, the photo will only removed from the album but remains in the "All Photos" section.

Now I would like to get rid of these.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

In All Photos view, type Album: in the search bar at the top, select: Not in any album

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to list all pictures that are not in an album?

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to list all pictures in Lightroom (cloud-based application) that are not in an album.

Reason is, sometimes I forget to press SHIFT when trying to delete a photo. Without SHIFT, the photo will only removed from the album but remains in the "All Photos" section.

Now I would like to get rid of these.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

In All Photos view, type Album: in the search bar at the top, select: Not in any album

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2019 1
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Type "not in any album" in the search bar.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2019 1