• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to move photos into Lightroom?

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An absolute beginner with Lightroom. I ahve 2,000 or photos in a number of files on my PC. I am having real trouble in moving those photos into Albums in Lightroom. As I understand the process I open my photo files on my computer,  choose one or more images and clisk Review for import. Then move pointer over the photo and click the gray circle......which doesn't seem to exist. What now? A supplentary question - is to possible to move a file of a couple of hundred photos over in its entirety i.e just one operation? Any help you can give this novice would be greatly appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The termthat they use is Import.

When you Import, I think the tick box is square and is top left of each photo. Can you see 'Select All' at the top of the Import window?

The usual advice is to import in smaller batches as the application make a temporary local copy before uploading to the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you import each batch it is possible to select an album or create a new album – see image below.

NewAlbum.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines