• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to recover files from free mobile Lightroom app after cancelling free trial on desktop version

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downloaded a free trial of the desktop version of Lightroom. I have been using the free mobile version for some time and had a number of presets installed. I decided not to use the desktop version and when the trial expire all of my files in the mobile version were lost. Does anyone know how to recover the files in my mobile version?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2020 Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I may not be 100% sure here, but as far as I know the free mobile version of Lightroom doens't sync your files to the cloud. You have to pay for the Premium subscription in the mobile app to have access to Creative Cloud sync and to access your photos in other devices, including the lightroom.adobe.com website in your desktop browser. Take a lookg at the description of the app in the App Store or the Play Store.

Since you've been using the trial version in your desktop it gave you access to syncing files but you loose access to it if you don't have the Premium subscription plan in your mobile app though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines