Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove facial tags on Lightroom?

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2019 Dec 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to catalogue my photos by person. I can't find a way on Lightroom 3.1 to delete all faces from particular photos e.g. blurred crowds in the background. This results in lots of random photos appearing in the keyword information for a person. I've only found a way to individually manually untag a person from a photo, but not to delete the tag altogether, and also not to untag en masse. This used to be possible on Lightroom Classic, as indeed it was possible to do the oppositie and create a facial tag - but I can't see any functionality to do this on LIghtroom 3.1.

Many thanks for your help

Andy

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Andy,

To delete face tags in Lightroom, the indexing is done on the server. You could try to hiding to prevent it coming back.

In the people tab click on the un-named person or cluster and then click the three dots top right. From there you can choose hide person.

Hope this helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines