Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to start a new document?

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

So I'm fairly new to Lightoom CC. Atm I use it mainly for organizing work photos, not editing. I have folders and albums created for all photos that relate to work. However, I want to create a new document (or whatever it's called) to organize my personal photos. Strictly for personal photos, meaning, I don't want my work folders and albums to be available because other people use this computer for those photos, so I just want to be able to open a separate file for my personal use. 

Is there a way to do this with Lightroom CC? I suppose it's probably something you can do with Lightroom Classic since everything is stored ont the computer (I'm just assuming), but with CC?

thanks so much in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mean you want to start a second library. Unfortunately, Lightroom does not support that.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

that's the terminology I was lookig for, "Library." You can't huh, well darn.  I appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines