Highlighted

How to stop LR from saving duplicate photos?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i go to save my photos to my external drive it saves multiple times. This has never happened to me until recent. For example, I have 153 photos ready to save and when I go to save it on my drive it saves 400 photos when its only 153. How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to stop LR from saving duplicate photos?

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i go to save my photos to my external drive it saves multiple times. This has never happened to me until recent. For example, I have 153 photos ready to save and when I go to save it on my drive it saves 400 photos when its only 153. How can I fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Lightroom — The cloud-based photo service​ community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 27, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Isnerym,

Sorry that Lightroom is saving duplicates of your images unexpectedly on your external drive.

Which version of Lightroom are you using and are you facing the issue only while saving images to your external drive?

Do you see the images getting renamed when you save them from Lightroom? What save settings are you selecting?

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 01, 2019 0