Highlighted

How to transfer a LightRoom CC (cloud) library to another Adobe account

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just got an enterprise account with my employer that give me access to every adobe products, I don't need a photography plan subscription anymore but I have a ton of pictures in my Lightroom cloud library, how can I transfer them to my new Adobe cloud from my new account.

Hi djdcypher,

It is not possible to transfer Lightroom CC library to a different account. However, you may download your Lightroom library to your computer using Adobe Downloader app here: Download synced Lightroom photos and videos from the cloud to a computer

Thanks,

Akash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to transfer a LightRoom CC (cloud) library to another Adobe account

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I just got an enterprise account with my employer that give me access to every adobe products, I don't need a photography plan subscription anymore but I have a ton of pictures in my Lightroom cloud library, how can I transfer them to my new Adobe cloud from my new account.

Hi djdcypher,

It is not possible to transfer Lightroom CC library to a different account. However, you may download your Lightroom library to your computer using Adobe Downloader app here: Download synced Lightroom photos and videos from the cloud to a computer

Thanks,

Akash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi djdcypher,

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines