Highlighted

How to turn OFF, messages overlay on tool changes

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(1) Turn OFF overlay messages on tool
I've been using LR Classic for a while now and I hope this is a setting that I missed.
On a quick scan of prefrences I couldn't find anything related.
Besides the fact that I don't need constant reminders of what I am doing, I don't have a very powerful computer or an up to date video card, and I think any computing power should be focused on some other stuff.

(2) Turn OFF history
Is there a way to turn off history on edits ?
I very very rarely use it, and again, if processing power could be used somewhere elese, that would be great. Minute as it might be, don't care much for the feature. Happy to have it, but I'd like it OFF.

Thanks for your suggesitons !

Annotation 2020-02-16 190755.png

Topics

Feature request, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How to turn OFF, messages overlay on tool changes

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(1) Turn OFF overlay messages on tool
I've been using LR Classic for a while now and I hope this is a setting that I missed.
On a quick scan of prefrences I couldn't find anything related.
Besides the fact that I don't need constant reminders of what I am doing, I don't have a very powerful computer or an up to date video card, and I think any computing power should be focused on some other stuff.

(2) Turn OFF history
Is there a way to turn off history on edits ?
I very very rarely use it, and again, if processing power could be used somewhere elese, that would be great. Minute as it might be, don't care much for the feature. Happy to have it, but I'd like it OFF.

Thanks for your suggesitons !

Annotation 2020-02-16 190755.png

Topics

Feature request, How to, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?