• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am wanting to get all the data off the cloud so I can organize and then put it back up

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if at alll there is a way to download the 516 gigs of data on my creative cloud so that I can sift through and and organize and clean it up. I know I must have duplicate and unwanted bad photos. Is there a way to do this ?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have 516GB of photos in Lightroom (the cloud version). You can use a downloaded app to download everything. I've read mixed reviews about how well it works as far as downloading all of the metadata, but otherwise it should work. https://lightroom.adobe.com/lightroom-downloader

After you get everything organized, you should create Albums in Lightroom. When you re upload everything, upload in stages to each Album. Lightroom does not recognize the folder structure you will create on your computer to get organized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines