Highlighted

I can’t import photos

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently trying to open Lightroom on my Mac and import pictures, but the button is greeted out and I can't click on it. I also downloaded it on my phone (using the same sign in as the Lightroom on my computer) and I can add photos there but they don't come up on my computer. How can I sync them and also import photos on my computer?

Lightroom (cloud based) 3.2.1

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can’t import photos

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently trying to open Lightroom on my Mac and import pictures, but the button is greeted out and I can't click on it. I also downloaded it on my phone (using the same sign in as the Lightroom on my computer) and I can add photos there but they don't come up on my computer. How can I sync them and also import photos on my computer?

Lightroom (cloud based) 3.2.1

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an enterprise subscription (corporate or educational)? If so you may need to check with your IT Administrator so see if on-line storage is available.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
zeeshan3 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pleaase

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines