• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't restore purschase on Iphone

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renewed the subscription in the app store, but application shows subscription expired, and when I try to put restore purchase it is loading forever and not restore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try uninstalling the app by deleting it. Then go back to the App Store and redownload it. Make sure that you log in using the same credentials you used when you purchased the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

already tried to uninstall, sign out of my itunes session and apple store and then try to restore purchase, but nothing works, the account that I am commenting here in the forum is the same as I bought the premium features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to contact support through Apple to restore your purchase. When you purchase the premium upgrade for Lightroom through the App Store, you are purchasing it from Apple not Adobe. This is one of the reasons I recommend purchasing an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription instead. When you purchase a CC subscription you get Lightroom CC for a computer, as well as Lightroom CC Premium for your mobile devices. I think it’s a much better deal. You may want to cancel the App Store purchase and then sign up for a CC subscription here Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud All of the Photography Plans include Lightroom Mobile premium features and Lightroom CC for your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines