Highlighted

I can't seem to update Legacy Settings

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone i recently updated my subscription with Lightroom and when i tried to upload a photo to start editing right hwen i press the toolbar this thing pops up saying that i i have to update legacy settings in order to continue. however every time i try to update it no matter how much i pree on the update icon nothing happens. ive been going at it for a feew minutes now and nothing seems to work. Everything is up to date to i dont know what to do this has never happened before, this is going on in my Macbook Pro by the way. i hope somebody can help me sove this issue.

Topics

Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I can't seem to update Legacy Settings

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello everyone i recently updated my subscription with Lightroom and when i tried to upload a photo to start editing right hwen i press the toolbar this thing pops up saying that i i have to update legacy settings in order to continue. however every time i try to update it no matter how much i pree on the update icon nothing happens. ive been going at it for a feew minutes now and nothing seems to work. Everything is up to date to i dont know what to do this has never happened before, this is going on in my Macbook Pro by the way. i hope somebody can help me sove this issue.

Topics

Bug, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?