Highlighted

I cant find the preset i just downloaded

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so recently I have downloaded some developer presets. And I imported them into Lightroom. Closed it and opened it back up but it's not there even though it says its imported. The hide partially compatible thing is off and yet i can't see the preset. Someone please help me 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I cant find the preset i just downloaded

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, so recently I have downloaded some developer presets. And I imported them into Lightroom. Closed it and opened it back up but it's not there even though it says its imported. The hide partially compatible thing is off and yet i can't see the preset. Someone please help me 

TOPICS
Presets or profiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2020 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Expand all the sections. In addition to user presets it may be clustered under a heading created by the developer. Also check if you have Saved Presets or Older-LR-Versions. Click the right-pointing chevron icon to expand each section.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 11, 2020 0