• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant save my images!

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I go to save a j-peg it starts the eport loading bar as usual but then the entire page crashes and I have to reinstall the whole thing. Try to export again, same thing keeps happening?! It's deffo a j-peg format, I've tried different sizes, doesnt matter what size. I've tried restarting my windows laptop, nothing. What do I do??

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It also says - Couldnt write to destination? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you 'Export' a file you have to select the Folder location for that exported file. The folder must be suitable and have full Read/Write permissions to allow the new file to be 'saved' (ie. written to the destination!).

Which folder are you selecting for the 'export'?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines