• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant sign in to Adobe Lightroom because email password says incorrect while its correct..

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,I need help, I downloaded lightroom on my HP computer, so I created email on lighroom that was not linking to my personal email, so when I am trying to sign in to my lighroom it says that they sent a code to the email that I created on lightroom, so the problem now is that when I am signing in with the details to lightroom in order to get the code it says "incorrect password" while all the details are correct, and I am also scared about the monthly fee will be deducted from my bank account when I cant even get in to lightroom..I am new to this, I am  a begginer(photography).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2020 Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are going to have to go to the e-mail account that you created on Lightroom in order to get whatever code Adobe is sending you. Not much need to split things up like that, really.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my PC, lightroom email account says that I entered an incorrect password while the password is correct, so I went to the Internet to "Gmail Help" trying to find this Lightroom e-mail account but Gmail can't find the email,  it says the e-mail account does not exist, so I tried to login to my android Lightroom App by this Lr email account that I used on my PC, it says "incorrect password" too , whereas the password and the username are correct. I can't login everywhere by this Lighroom e-mail account. From Google(Not exist) from my android/PC(Incorrect password)..i tried everything, its been 2 weeks now,  is there any other option I can use to get through this because I can't login by this email account and Lightroom does'nt allow me to get in and edit my pictures without a code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you actually create this second e-mail account, the one you used with Adobe? I don't understand why you felt it was necessary to create a separate e-mail account. Look how it has complicated things. All it is used for is to verify that your account is active and up to date. It is still possible to have a unique Adobe ID and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines