Highlighted

I'd like to change this

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected the begginer mode accidentally, and i want to change to intermediate but i dont know how.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

There really isn't a different "mode". When asked that question, it is only to determine what type of prompts to give when hovering over different tools. The Lightroom interface is what it is. If you click on View and then Learn you can choose different levels, but I don't know if that will change the level of prompting that you will receive.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I'd like to change this

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected the begginer mode accidentally, and i want to change to intermediate but i dont know how.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JimHess | Adobe Community Professional

There really isn't a different "mode". When asked that question, it is only to determine what type of prompts to give when hovering over different tools. The Lightroom interface is what it is. If you click on View and then Learn you can choose different levels, but I don't know if that will change the level of prompting that you will receive.

Topics

How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2020 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the prompting should clear itself as you use the tools more but as Jim says there is no difference in the application 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0