• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have subscribed to Lightroom but within the app, it says I cannot edit until I buy a subscription

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a free trial through downloading the app from the Apple Store, but then deleted and redownloaded through Creative Cloud. When I got the message about my trial ending and needing to buy a subscription I did so and got a confirmation message saying my subscription was successful. However, every time I open the app I get a message saying I must buy a subscription and I cannot edit until I buy a subscription. When I click the "BUY" button is loads a window from Adobe that says "You are already subscribed." Yet no amount of restarting the app, login in and out of Adobe, restarting my computer, etc fixes this problem. SO FRUSTRATING.

I have seen several people ask this same question here with zero responses. What's going on???

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Mobile & Apple TV Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2020 Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried going into the settings within Lightroom Mobile, going to your account name and selecting Restore Purchase?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you double check that you are signed-in with the same Adobe-id which you use for this forum. Just asking since I can see a valid subscription applied. Hope this heps - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines