Jan 01, 2021 Jan 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to change language to english on lightroom app on my phone.. Pls help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Hi there,

The Lightroom mobile app runs in the system language, so if you want to have the app run in English then your system language must be in English. The app language depend upon the Apple store language preference. Please check  Change the language that you see in iTunes - Apple Support

Having said that: Apple iOS now allows you to set a different language per app (for some apps), and Lightroom is among those apps. Go to Settings and then scroll down to Lightroom. Tap on it to get to the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 05, 2021 Jan 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

The Lightroom mobile app runs in the system language, so if you want to have the app run in English then your system language must be in English. The app language depend upon the Apple store language preference. Please check  Change the language that you see in iTunes - Apple Support

Having said that: Apple iOS now allows you to set a different language per app (for some apps), and Lightroom is among those apps. Go to Settings and then scroll down to Lightroom. Tap on it to get to the app settings. Preferred Language is at the bottom. If English is not among them, then you first need to set that as extra language in Settings - General - Language & Region.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines