Highlighted

I thought Photoshop and Lightroom were included in the Creative Cloud Plan

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I am a complete beginner, I thought that was a good deal for $14.29 a month. The below image seems to offer this:

adobeplans.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

I thought Photoshop and Lightroom were included in the Creative Cloud Plan

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I am a complete beginner, I thought that was a good deal for $14.29 a month. The below image seems to offer this:

adobeplans.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 26, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes PS is included in the 20GB plan with Lightroom & Lightroom Classic.

The 1TB plan includes just Lightroom – the cloud version only.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prvl,

The 20GB Photography plan does include Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, Lightroom and Portfolio apps. Are you facing any issues downloading or accessing the apps?

Below are the apps included in the Creative Cloud Photography plan:

Please refer this article for more info around the Photography plan: FAQ | Creative Cloud Photography plans

Here's a difference between what;s offered in different plans: Differences between Photoshop and Creative Cloud Photography Programs

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. I have received one email with the button that says 'Get Started' takes me to a page that says Lightroom is installing (although it is already installed). There is no mention of Photoshop at all so I would not have a clue where to download and install as part of the Creative Cloud package.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and install the Creative Cloud desktop app. You can install and update from the apps tab.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2019 1
prvl LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help, now working. I normally use PaintShopPro but wondered if at 76 an old dog can still learn new tricks?

Peter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 26, 2019 0