• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've Been Lied About Having The Lightroom Plan Canceled

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What a scammy approach Adobe has to billing.

Let me share my story.

I purchase the Adobe Lightroom Plan, since I started photography. After using it for a while, I’ve decided to cancel, within the first 14 days. It was actually in the first day.

So I contacted support and a customer rep tried to convince me to NOT cancel. Soon after I’ve received an email that my account has been canceled and I’m due to a refund in a few days. I still have that email.

One month passed since then or maybe 3 weeks. I’ve checked my account and it was NEVER canceled. Of course, if I cancel now, I have to pay the cancelation fee. Trying to get anyone via support is useless as the chat window has been opened for over one hour for nothing.

So really Adobe?

I would have expected this from some small, scammy company, but the biggest company in the world offering professional software does this?

I have the chat transcript, I have the confirmation email but I don’t even know where to go. I can’t cancel through my account without incurring the penalty.

This is the worst experience I’ve ever had with a billing procedure.

Whom should I even contact in this case? I don't think I'll be able to get anyone to help me via chat support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2019 Feb 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user forum where Adobe customers try to help one another. You will need to contact Adobe directly for account issues, either via chat or via Adobe Care on Twitter.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines