• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iCloud drive taking too much storage

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have seen some posts on here but not specifically answering my question. I pay for the lightroom mobile package £9.98 per month and get 1 TB of cloud storage. I am using about 10 % of this icloud storage at the moment. I use a mac and it is constantly saying the disc is full or almost full. I find that the icloud drive is taking up 48 GB of my space and virtually all of this is lightroom library.lrlibrary. There is another lightroom library file (also lightroom library.lrlibrary)in my main mac devices folder only 940 mb which I think is required for my use of lightroom (I set system preference for photo caches requirements to 10% for this on lighroom site).I understand that icloud drive is required to sync between mac, ipad,iphone etc so I'd like to keep it but why do I need such space for lightroom library when I have it stored on the icloud ? What is the consequence of me deleting this lightroom library from the icloud drive ? I would obviously retain the lightroom library.lrlibrary on my main mac devices folder for ongoing use of lightroom library. Thanking more tech savvy folk in advance !!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?