• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image access from Lightroom 3.0 and Photoshop 2020

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PS 2020 (v21.0.1) installed on my PC and iPad (v1.0.2), as well as LR (v3.0) on my PC, and iPad and iPhone (v5.0.0 CD9771).

If I edit and sync an image using any of these apps on any device, shouldn't that image be available to me on any device using any of these apps? If so, how is that enabled?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Right now  Lightroom and Photoshop on the  iPad aren't fully integrated. If you tap the  Share icon and then copy to Photoshop, you can open the copy and edit it  however it won't save back to Lightroom  just yet. To  get that edited image back into  Lightroom you will have  to Share and then choose Publish  and Export > select Lightroom > launch Lightroom  and the edited image will be synced. It's not  the most elegant  experience but it's early days yet and Ps on the iPad was just publicly rel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Welcome to the Adobe Community!

Photoshop and Lightroom are different apps, if you import an image into Lightroom, that image will get synced direclty to other devices using Lightroom (signed in with the same Adobe ID). However, that image will not be availabe in Photoshop until you send it from Lightroom to Photoshop.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right now  Lightroom and Photoshop on the  iPad aren't fully integrated. If you tap the  Share icon and then copy to Photoshop, you can open the copy and edit it  however it won't save back to Lightroom  just yet. To  get that edited image back into  Lightroom you will have  to Share and then choose Publish  and Export > select Lightroom > launch Lightroom  and the edited image will be synced. It's not  the most elegant  experience but it's early days yet and Ps on the iPad was just publicly released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! This does exactly what I was looking for, albeit on an image by image basis.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines