• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image displayed in Lightroom has not the s to the same image displayed in Lightroom classic

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community, 

I have an image that I edited in Lightroom Classic on my desktop computer, then I exported it to photoshop for additional treatments and got it back to Lightroom Classic for final fine-tuning. 

This image seen in Lightroom Classic is displayed perfectly and with good quality. It is a .tif.

I added this image to one of my collection synchronized on the cloud. 

When I open this same image from this collection on the same computer but using Lightroom (Not Lightroom Classic, so the mobile app version installed also on my desktop computer), the image is displayed with a very poor quality. 

I don't have the same issue normally. Is it because it is a .tif and not a standard RAW file ? 

Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic does not sync originals to the cloud, but smart previews. These are smaller (2560 pixels wide), so that may be what you are seeing.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh ok thank you. I thought the full RAW file was sync to the cloud ! Now I understand the poor resolution I have of the same image wiewed from Ligthroom mobile. No setting to be adjusted to sync the original image and not a smart preview ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. If you want originals in the cloud, then you must import your images directly into Lightroom (desktop or mobile), and not use Lightroom Classic for import.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a color or pixelation type of issue? Along with Johan's comment, you might also be seeing a color space difference.

Warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines