Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images display as diagonal lines in LR Develop module after Windows 10 upgrade

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! Sorry I'm not verytechie...

Last week My PC decided it needed to do a full Windows 10 upgrade, and now I can't open an image in LR Develop module. I can import photos, and see a selected photo in Library but when I select it it displays as condensed diagonal bars.  

Is this something simple I can fix? Something to do with a graphics driver has been suggested.

Thank you for your advice.20201009_112308-01.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The response from Jeffrey Tranberry in the link following (and the included links in his post, although aimed at Photoshop) is still useful today and most likely will be the answer to your "stupid lines".

ie. Update the monitor Graphics Driver. (The default that Windows installs is sometimes incompatible with Lightroom graphics!)

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/photoshoplightroom-raw-editor-problem...

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines