Highlighted

Images from camera not showing up on Lightroom Import screen

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgrade the Lightroom CC 2019 today (4th January Australian time). Connected my Canon EOS 50D camera to MacBook and turn the camera on. Opened Lightroom, click on import, nothing. I can't even find my images from the camera, it only shows my files from MacBook. Tried to do same with Bridge, clicked on File then Import from device. It showed 0 device. What's going on? See screen shots...

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 4.18.04 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 4.17.34 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Images from camera not showing up on Lightroom Import screen

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgrade the Lightroom CC 2019 today (4th January Australian time). Connected my Canon EOS 50D camera to MacBook and turn the camera on. Opened Lightroom, click on import, nothing. I can't even find my images from the camera, it only shows my files from MacBook. Tried to do same with Bridge, clicked on File then Import from device. It showed 0 device. What's going on? See screen shots...

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 4.18.04 pm.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 4.17.34 pm.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the camera shown as a connected device in Finder?

Can you remove the storage card and connect with a card reader? Does that make any difference?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The card is too big to fit in the card reader in this MacBook pro. Its not showing anything at all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines