• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images not synchronising properly from LrC to LR, they do not always appear correctly.

Participant ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I edit images from LrC in Photoshop and save them back as TIF files. These TIF files are usually in a Collection to force them to synchronise to Lr on my iPad for viewing. I have noticed that not all files synchronise properly, for example, a file I was working on earlier is b&w but when viewed on in Lr iPad or in Lr on my iMac the image is still showing as a colour image.  

I have found that using PSD and not TIF does seem to produce a more consistant result.  Is there anything I can do in the way I save the files from Photoshop to improve the compatibility (the maximise compatibility option is enabled). Is this a known issue?

I notice this problem occurs more often when my image contains Smart Objects which have been used with plug-ins like Nik Effects or Topaz, but  they always display correctly in LrC, so the problem does seem to be with the synchronisation to the Adobe Cloud.

Thank you for any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?