Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import from EOS R fails in Lightroom 3.2.1 on macOS 10.15.4

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am using Lightroom 3.2.1 on Mac OS 10.15.4. When I connect my EOS R (lates firmware), Lightroom finds "Canon EOS R", but when I select the device, Lightroom prompts something like "Selected source does not contain any images. If you are importing from a mobile phone, make sure it is unlocked." I am sure that the SD card in the camera contains images. computer symbol is visible in the screen while connected.

What goes wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you cannot import images from Canon EOS R into Lightroom 3.2.1 on macOS 10.15.4.

This is a known issue in Lightroom and we are working towards a fix. See https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/known-issues.html#Importingphotosorvideos

Available workaround is is to do one of the following:

• Unplug the camera and plug it back.
  • Restart Lightroom.
  • Use browser to import photos from the camera. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

both unplugging the camera and restarting Lightroom does not work for me. Not sure what "use browser" means - I do import my photos via SD card reader in my Mac...

Hope the fix will be there soon, workaround is a little annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

unfortunately no fix with latest update Lightroom 3.3... is there a scheduled date when it will be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines