Highlighted

Import mess up

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LR 6.14

Today something went wrong during 'import' and I ended up with 3 copies of every file.

OK I thought simple solution delete them all in LR, and reimport from originals - the problem is it won't re-import the files.

I thought OK .. I create a new folder put copies of originals in there - and re-import from that folder.

Initially, it looks fine I browse to it (in Import module) all pics show, all ticked and then after about 2-3 sec they all disappear and nothing to import.

How can I force re-import of these file ?

Topics

How to, Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import mess up

Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using LR 6.14

Today something went wrong during 'import' and I ended up with 3 copies of every file.

OK I thought simple solution delete them all in LR, and reimport from originals - the problem is it won't re-import the files.

I thought OK .. I create a new folder put copies of originals in there - and re-import from that folder.

Initially, it looks fine I browse to it (in Import module) all pics show, all ticked and then after about 2-3 sec they all disappear and nothing to import.

How can I force re-import of these file ?

Topics

How to, Import and share

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?