Highlighted

Import pictures into Lightroom CC and show directly as fullscreen picture

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'd like to know, if there is any chance to import photos directly from the camera (Nikon) into Lightroom CC and get them directly shown on full screen? Not just as preview, then select and then import into Lightroom! Do I have to download further Nikon software first? I assume this has been asked already, e.g. tethering. Maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi there,

The automation of importing images directly from camera without showing preview is not possible with Lightroom CC as of now. However, We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Lightroom CC for Desktop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Import pictures into Lightroom CC and show directly as fullscreen picture

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'd like to know, if there is any chance to import photos directly from the camera (Nikon) into Lightroom CC and get them directly shown on full screen? Not just as preview, then select and then import into Lightroom! Do I have to download further Nikon software first? I assume this has been asked already, e.g. tethering. Maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi there,

The automation of importing images directly from camera without showing preview is not possible with Lightroom CC as of now. However, We'd love to get this request and feedback submitted officially as a feature request so the engineering team can get this recorded. Could you please post this feedback here: Lightroom CC for Desktop | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Thanks,

Akash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines