Highlighted

Imported from another catalog - lost previous edits

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited some images from a gallery on my laptop while traveling.  When I got home, I edited different images from the same gallery in LR.  Weeks later, I was bringing the edits over from my laptop by "importing from another catalog".  It gave me a message asking if I would like it to have my previous edits replaced.  I mistakenly selected yes, forgetting that I had edited many of the images on my desktop.   

Now I have lost all of the edits I had done on my desktop.  Is it possible to recover those edits after replacing them with the catalog from my laptop?   

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Imported from another catalog - lost previous edits

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I edited some images from a gallery on my laptop while traveling.  When I got home, I edited different images from the same gallery in LR.  Weeks later, I was bringing the edits over from my laptop by "importing from another catalog".  It gave me a message asking if I would like it to have my previous edits replaced.  I mistakenly selected yes, forgetting that I had edited many of the images on my desktop.   

Now I have lost all of the edits I had done on my desktop.  Is it possible to recover those edits after replacing them with the catalog from my laptop?   

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 21, 2020 0

Have something to add?