Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported images no longer imported

New Here ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

So I'm using Lightroom CC and my issue is I imported some photos which I edited in both Lightroom and photoshop as it was a composite image but exported the final image from Lightroom. A friend wants a print of the image so I went to export a high res image but the whole album is gone. I've had this issue once before but it was a simple edit so I just imported the image again and redid the edit. As this one was edited in both Lightroom and photoshop I'm not sure I'll be able to get the edit the same again. Can anyone help me find the final edit of the image? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using version 6.0 btw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you see our problem arriving at answers-

"version 6.0" could be the 'old' perpetual version, or the 'new'  Lightroom-mobile v6 for iphones.

Adobe does not use "CC" in any program names now. (All are licenced by the Creative Cloud)

Are you a subscriber to the Photography Plan or the Lightroom Plan?

You are posting in the "Lightroom" forum for Lightroom-Desktop v4.2 that uses "Albums".

So more exact details of your System please.  Exact Version Number. Exact Operating System Version Number.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines