• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing a Lightroom link onto a USB & using a Pixieset plugin

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have tried to lookup on youtube "how to import lightroom link onto USB, but all the videos are on Lightroom Classic, not the adobe lightroom I am currently using to edit photos. Is there a way to put a lightroom link onto a USB?

My second problem is that if anyone uses the "Pixieset" application to deliver client galleries, how to do put the photos on there? I downloaded the Pixieset plugin but it didnt pop up in lightroom classic or adobe lightroom. If anyone can help out I would really appreciate it. I am using a Mac.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Forgive my ignorance, but- What is meant by "put a lightroom link onto a USB?"

Lightroom-Desktop v4.1 does not support Plugins (yet).

Lightroom-Classic would require you to 'Install' a plugin from the Plugin Manager.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I said put a lightroom link onto a USB I meant take that link of edited photos and put it on a USB drive.

I did install a plugin for Pixieset but it doesnt show up in lightroom classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did install a plugin for Pixieset but it doesnt show up in lightroom classic.

I can only suggest you search Googly for some guidance on Lightroom-Classic 'Publish Services' for Pixiset-

PIXISET PLUGIN- GOOGLE SEARCH

https://help.pixieset.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003504512-How-do-I-upload-from-Lightroom-

link of edited photos and put it on a USB drive

I must be really "thick" 🙂  but are you referring to a 'Public Web Link' to photos in a Cloud Album of Lightroom v4 (Cloud based)?

Or are you asking about a Windows "Shortcut" to a folder of edited photos on your hard-drive? (ie. a folder of images exported from Lr-Classic?)

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines