• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing from Creative Cloud to Lightroom mobile version.

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to import a file of photos from Creative Cloud into Lightroom mobile?

I have many hard drives of Lightroom (desktop) catalogues and wanted to import just my selected media photos from each catalogue onto my mobile version of Lightroom, without over writing the existing catalogue in Lightroom mobile version.

Does anyone know if this is possible, and how to do it?

Would be most thankful

Regards

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2019 Apr 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean Lightroom CC? Lightroom mobile seems to imply you are using it on a mobile device. If you meant lightroom CC and you are wanting to get images from Lightroom Classic (is that assumption correct) catalogs on your external hard disks, than it is simple. You open up the Classic catalog that you want some images from, select the images you want in Lightroom CC and export those either to originals somewhere and then import the exported originals into Lightroom CC, or you export the selected images to a new catalog and you select this new catalog in Lightroom CC to migrate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2019 Apr 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have the Creative Cloud app installed on your device? If yes, when you tap on the + icon to import images, choose from Files and navigate to your CC folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines