• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing images from Epson V750

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can scan twelve slides at a time. When the printer sends the images to a specified folder on my HD, all the twelve images are in one folder. I can use Windows Photo viewer to see the images in a slide show format so I know there are twelve images. But, when I import the images, Lightroom only imports one image- the first one only. I have a PC with windows 10 and  LR 9.2.1. How can I solve this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Problem solved!!!  I have been dealing with three people today on this issue- you and two different Epson reps- one is very helpful and the other not helpful.

What you are seeing in that image( 020) is called stacking.  You, Lightroom and myself can only see the surfer in the image but due to stacking, other images scanned are hidden "behind" the first image. Believe me, there is another shot hiding behind the surfer shot. The helpful Epson rep went over my workflow and found two areas I needed t

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you open the Lightroom import dialog there should be an option to select to import all images. Is that option selected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the import button, all I get is select source. All photos
is clicked on. I just tried again.
I was only able to import one photo(the first one).

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where you select source, you should be able to drill down to where you can open the folder containing those scanned images. When you do that you should be able to see all 12 scanned images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think it is a folder issue. I did try Epson printer support but
they are not helpful.

Here is a pasted image of the "folder" Because of time constraints, I
only scanned two images. Using windows photo viewer, I can see the second
image. It is hidden behind the first image. If I were to import img020, I
only get img020 despite the fact there is another photo behind it.

Bob

[image: image.png]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your image didn't post. You need to use a computer, not your phone. When you go to the forum website and use the tools available, there is an icon at the top of the message box that allows you to drag/drop images into your message. That is how you include images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did use my computer; not my phone. I tried to copy and paste the image. I
will try again.

[image: image.png]
Epson just responded. Microsoflt issue or Lightroom- not epson's fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you aren't using the right method to insert an image. You need to click on this icon at the top of the message box in order to insert an image in your message.

Annotation 2020-04-14 115820.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay, I am trying againI hope you can see this because I cant!I hope you can see this because I cant!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That image is showing me one scanned image, not 12 scanned images or even 2 scanned images. If you scanned those images to a folder, where is the folder that they were scanned to? That folder should be opened in the import dialog in Lightroom. In that import dialog, after you open the folder you should be able to see all 12 images that were scanned, and you should be able to choose a folder to import them to or import them in the folder where they are currently located.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved!!!  I have been dealing with three people today on this issue- you and two different Epson reps- one is very helpful and the other not helpful.

What you are seeing in that image( 020) is called stacking.  You, Lightroom and myself can only see the surfer in the image but due to stacking, other images scanned are hidden "behind" the first image. Believe me, there is another shot hiding behind the surfer shot. The helpful Epson rep went over my workflow and found two areas I needed to address. I just did another scan and I got individual folders- ie two different surfer shots.

Thank you very much for your time. If you get another poor person who is stumped by the Epson V750 and getting "one" image stored, now you know- its called stacking per Epson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines