Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Issue (after updating Lr)

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all!

I'm writing to you this evening because I have a problem.

I was working on my pictures that I just imported when I got a pop up telling me I should update Lr, which I did. Once I was back and running, I discovered that I couldn't import the rest of my pictures 😞 I tried to restart the laptop, but I still am unable to import the files, I have no cloud issue storage, one I don't put anything on the cloud, second, I would get an error message. I have no error message since I can't import anything.

You'll find a screenshot or my files greyed out.

My Macbook Air (macOS Catalina Version 10.15.6) is up to date, and I have the latest version of Lr (V3.4). I have a Canon 5D MII (so RAW files are compatible), and I can't even import a simple JPEG image from my desktop.

I'll migrate on LrC while I wait for updates on why we are facing this issue.

Thank you for your help and insight.

Edit 19/08am: I woke up this morning wondering if it was an access issue, since after the update when I reopen the app I had a window with the security and privacy logo on charging. But nothing in the permission changed, I even gave more permission to the software and it is still an issue. It's really only with Lr, Photoshop and LrC have no issue importing files or raw.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?