Highlighted

Importing Leica DNG files to Lightroom CC Cloud or any other Camera

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - I've just switched to using Lightroom CC Cloud on my Mac and iPad. When I import a file from my Leica M10P or my SL2 all I see in profiles is Adobe Standard, Adobe Colour etc. Shouldn't I see a profile for the actual camera listed or is that in fact Adobe Standard that would be the equivalant of actually naming it 'M10P' or 'SL2' in the menu. Classic seemed to let you choose your camera from YouTube videos but CC Cloud doesn't or I can't find it 🙂 

Many thanks 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Importing Leica DNG files to Lightroom CC Cloud or any other Camera

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - I've just switched to using Lightroom CC Cloud on my Mac and iPad. When I import a file from my Leica M10P or my SL2 all I see in profiles is Adobe Standard, Adobe Colour etc. Shouldn't I see a profile for the actual camera listed or is that in fact Adobe Standard that would be the equivalant of actually naming it 'M10P' or 'SL2' in the menu. Classic seemed to let you choose your camera from YouTube videos but CC Cloud doesn't or I can't find it 🙂 

Many thanks 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 20, 2020 0

Have something to add?