• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Photos from Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries to Adobe Lightroom CC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photos stored in my Creative Cloud Libraries. I want to Add them to my Lightroom CC.  As image below shows, it should be possible to use Libraries in all Adobe Apps. And makes sense, after all is just adding files already stored on Adobe's cloud hosted infrastructure.

As a workaround (shouldn't be necessary) I looked into doing it by just adding from my local Creative Cloud Files folder in Windows Explorer, but Libraries photos don't seem to be sync'd there.

I even tried to do a bulk download of the Library photos from hosted Created Cloud to my PC, to re-upload (again, shouldn't be necessary), but Libraries doesn't seem to permit bulk export. Just one by one. Which isn't practical for a large Library.

What am I doing wrong? Can anybody here help?

Creative Cloud Libraries.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

POSTED BELOW RESPONSE FROM ADOBE CUSTOMER CARE 

The Creative Cloud libraries are not available in Lightroom CC application by design and there is no way to import images directly from CC libraries to Lightroom CC.

The list of applications that have the access to the Creative Cloud libraries are already very well mentioned in our help articles:
https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/libraries.html

https://www.adobe.com/in/creativecloud/libraries.html

Apps and services are very well mentioned in these articles.

The only reason being libraries containing abstract materials such as colors, patterns, templates which Lightroom does not need to access or cannot process as it is a simple but powerful image editor

If you have graphics in your Libraries then you can export them from your Creative Cloud desktop application and manually import into Lightroom. It is the only way.

IN SUMMARY:
1-Can't be done, even though product says clearly that it can.
2-Lightroom CC cannot add files from Create Cloud Libraries because (really Adobe?!) Lightroom is unable to distinguish image files from other file types.
3-If you have Photographs in a library and need to add them to Lightroom, you need to export them one-by-one from Create Cloud Libraries to your local computer, and then add them to Lightroom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines