Highlighted

Importing raw on iPad and syncing with Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Mac is taken for the service in the Apple Store and I won't have it for the next couple days, so I have to use my iPad Pro to edit photos. I imported them through Photos and added raw images into the Lightroom on iPad.

My question is - will I still have all these edited raws synced to the Lr Classic on Mac? I'm logged in with my Adobe ID on both devices and the Libraries are synced, just not sure if the full version of raw images will be uploaded to the Creative Cloud? Does it upload raws or just previews?

I always used Mac and Lr Classic to import photos, and I rarely use Lr on iPad.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, Lightroom Mobile uploads RAW & Full Resolution to the Cloud and back down to Classic.

Obviously, you will need a good internet connection.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Importing raw on iPad and syncing with Lightroom Classic

Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Mac is taken for the service in the Apple Store and I won't have it for the next couple days, so I have to use my iPad Pro to edit photos. I imported them through Photos and added raw images into the Lightroom on iPad.

My question is - will I still have all these edited raws synced to the Lr Classic on Mac? I'm logged in with my Adobe ID on both devices and the Libraries are synced, just not sure if the full version of raw images will be uploaded to the Creative Cloud? Does it upload raws or just previews?

I always used Mac and Lr Classic to import photos, and I rarely use Lr on iPad.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by selondon | Adobe Community Professional

Yes, Lightroom Mobile uploads RAW & Full Resolution to the Cloud and back down to Classic.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 0