Highlighted

Impossibilité d'importer fichier MOV dans lightroom CC

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je viens de changer d’ordinateur et suis passé en Windows 10.

Je n’arrive plus à importer de nouveaux fichiers vidéo .MOV dans Lightroom CC (par contre j'arrive toujours à lire dans CC les anciens fichiers .MOV).  J’ai un message d’erreur qui me dit que le fichier est vide ; or ce  n’est pas le cas : je lis avec VLC le fichier MOV que je veux importer .

Pouvez vous me dire pourquoi je n’arrive pas à importer mes fichiers  ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Impossibilité d'importer fichier MOV dans lightroom CC

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je viens de changer d’ordinateur et suis passé en Windows 10.

Je n’arrive plus à importer de nouveaux fichiers vidéo .MOV dans Lightroom CC (par contre j'arrive toujours à lire dans CC les anciens fichiers .MOV).  J’ai un message d’erreur qui me dit que le fichier est vide ; or ce  n’est pas le cas : je lis avec VLC le fichier MOV que je veux importer .

Pouvez vous me dire pourquoi je n’arrive pas à importer mes fichiers  ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
nikunj.m LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the issue you are facing while trying to import .mov files to Lightroom.

Would you mind telling me if you were using a Mac prior to purchasing the Windows 10 machine through which you imported the .mov files previously? Which device was the MOV file created with?

You may try to install the latest available version of the Quicktime player on your Windows computer using the link below and then try to import the video to check if it works.

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL837?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Regards,

Nikunj

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines