• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In LR CC, why can't I open and edit photos

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LR CC, I'm having this issue where it won't recognize the photos that I loaded a few months ago. I open the photo, and it's not in focus. It won't let me edit in LR CC or even send to PS. I have the original SD card plugged into the computer, as well as the external hard drive that I save photos to.

When I try to send to PS, an error pops up saying that it failed and couldn't be downloaded from the cloud and to check my internet. My internet works fine. I've never used the cloud before, so why does it require it now? My backup hard drive is set up to be the source.

When I click on the little red error circle, it says the original is waiting to be moved. I already tried moving them to my hard drive but it wasn't successful. I have plenty of space, so that's not an issue. 

Why is LR CC doing this?? I can't edit any of these unless I open each one individually in PS which is super time consuming. See attached photos.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using the Lightroom cloud version all photos and edits are stored in the cloud.  If you have local copies they are just copies of the originals.   Try logging in to the web ver and see if the photos are there.  That elliminates the windows client from the equation.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I turned back on syncing, and it's trying to sync over 1000 photos, but I only have around 800 in LR CC. I don't know where's it's coming up with that many photos. My deleted folder is also empty. 

Online, I cannot find the photos anywhere, even though it says I have used 70 of my 100gb. I'd looked in my account and the web editor of LR. I want to delete the stuff I don't need in the cloud, to save space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines