Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inconsistent Coloring/Saturation Between Mobile Devices and Laptop

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I’m newer to using Lightroom and am having problems with color saturation differences when displaying edited photos on mobile devices.  Multiple posts suggested this could be addressed through creating a profile to export to sRGB.  I was not finding that as an option in the new Lightroom CC so chatted with Adobe Tech Support and they indicated I had to use Classic to do that.  Is there a way to achieve cross platform consistency using LR CC or will I have to use Classic?  Any help in trying to come up with a solution would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Claired,

Sorry that you're noticing inconsistent color and saturation results in Lightroom on your mobile and laptop.

I would also suggest that you create a profile in Lightroom Classic so that you have a unique set of parameters that can act as a preset while editing your images. Here's an article describing this process in more details: Setting Your Image Profile to sRGB & why you should do this– Colorvale

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. Am I correct in my understanding that although I cannot change to sRGB within the new Lightroom CC, I should be able to change the settings within my camera so there is nothing I have to do once I open the files in Lightroom/view them by another means?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 07, 2019 Jun 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's correct.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines